2. Application: PE, PB, PP and PVDF
3. Working voltage: 220V±10%
4. Planning tool: , heating plate:
PUHUI butt welding equipment is suitable for PP, PB, PE, PVDF thermoplastic material of pipes and fittings in ditches or on site operation. The size ranges from 20mm 630mm. With Strong technical force, with senior engineers R & D team, using German technology, in strict accordance with the German electrical industry standards for manufacturing to provide customers with quality products.
PUHUI can supply various butt welding equipment include: Socket welding fusion machine, electrofusion butt welding machine automatic hydraulic butt welding machine, hydraulic butt welding machine, manual butt welding machine, etc.
Hydraulic butt fusion welding machine315
Includes basic frame, planing tool, heating plate, hydraulic unit, stand and trolly
did (mm): 160180 200 225 250 280 315
Wooden Case 1010X665X 550
Wooden Case 730X645 X 680
Total Section of Cylinders
Heating plate Max Temperature
G.W. ( Total）
Operation Pressure Range
PE, PP R, PB, PVDF
Required Time for Welding Temperature
Specifications subject to change will inform in time
- Suitable for PP, PB, PE, PVDF thermoplastic material of pipes and fittings in ditches or on site operation.
- From the rack, cutters, and accessories heating plate bracket constituting (also includes more than 315 trolley).
- Manufactured by high strength lightweight materials together.
- Labor saving, high work efficiency.
- Machine's major components made by aluminum, than the foundry, steel lighter, firm, smooth.
1. Place the pipe to be welded on the frame and secure the pipe by locking the gland screw.
2. Place the planing tool on the frame, planer and mill the pipe mouth to ensure the smooth pipe end.
3. Take out the planing tool, planing and milling pipe to the center, ensure both ends in the same line.
4. Put in the preheated heating plate and shake the handle by hand to evenly heat the pipe end
5. Remove the heating plate, and connect the pipe end to the natural cooling, and ensure the cooling pressure.
6. After welding, check whether the flanges are even and test the pressure.